Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thing 17:

Rollyo is very helpful. I rolled my own search engine titled "collaboration". I couldn't help but adding several of the ready made scroll rolls offered. Travel, books and authors, armchair scientist, you get the idea. Wait until you check out the collaboration search engine. I got over 4000 hits when I entered "librarian teacher". My rollbar is linked for your perusal. Oops when I tried to link to my rollbar, I got this message from rollyo: Hmm.

The link you came here on appears to be from a 'link spammer' trying to promote their site through Rollyo. These links are a nuisance to the community, a nuisance to our site, and ultimately not very nice. If you think you are getting this page in error, drop us a line and we'll try to get to the bottom of it.

I will follow up and see if I can fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment