Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thing 10:


The image maker is a lot of fun and I can see adding these into power points, on quizzes, and really anyplace a bit of humor or fun is called for. This sunny picture was created with the Happy Face Generator. I found it fairly easy to produce the image and easy to insert as a picture. I played around with Wordle but did not save it on the gallery. I made an image with paint of my Reader subscription list that I hope to figure out how to insert it in my blog. I used the directions that I found on google under "how to copy part of a webpage". I am already using Glogster with my students. This is a very creative virtual poster website that banishes last minute runs to the store for poster board for that project that your kids don't remember having until you are already in your jammies.

No comments:

Post a Comment